Tuxego - $100 Gift Certificate
Retail Value: $100.00
Reserve price: No
You are bidding on a $100 Gift Certificate for Tuxego.
Tuxego owned by Anthony Commisso has been a trusted specialist in providing tuxedos and men's formal wear throughout Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, Troy and Lake George area. Our goal is that our clients can be confident they'll look great and feel comfortable in our tuxedos fit for their special occasion.
- Owner Operated and Dedicated Tuxedo & Suit Rentals
- Personalized and Candid Formalwear Consultation.
- Professional advice in a Stress-Free & Fun Experience
- Specials for Weddings, Proms & Black Tie Events
- Featuring exclusive Fashion and Classic Tuxedo styles by Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, the Allure by Jean Yves, Erik Lawrence and the Kristoff by SAVVI.
- Available Regular, Slim Fit, Trim Fit, Skinny, Portly and Husky. Sizes ranging from 3 to 74
- Wide Variety of Popular Vest & Tie Colors
- Tuxedo Sales available
We are pleased to say that a majority of the Capital Region's wedding professionals and their families refer and rely on Tuxego Formalwear for their own tuxedo needs and that our returning clients and their referrals is the greatest compliment to our service.
*Orders must be placed 14 days prior to event. All store policies apply. Valid one year from date of issue.
Orders must be placed 14 days prior to event. All store policies apply. Valid one year from date of issue.
952 Troy-Schenectady Rd
Latham, NY 12110
ITEM PICK UP
DO NOT GO DIRECTLY TO THE MERCHANT TO CLAIM YOUR ITEM(S).
YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR ITEM FROM THE STATION.
6 Johnson Road Latham, NY 12110
: (518) 786-6600
Must present printed order receipt and photo ID.If you are the winning bidder, pickup hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday and also holidays.
IF YOUR ITEM REQUIRES SALES TAX
: If your item stated that it was taxable, you will need to pay the sales tax in cash at Albany Broadcasting Company when you pick up your item. Sales tax is calculated based on Albany County Sales tax of 8%.
||August 14, 2017 7:00AM
||August 21, 2017 11:00PM